Spending a snow-free holiday in Auvergne VolcanSancy is possible. Thanks to the many activities offered, you will always find something to spend quality time with your family during the winter holidays. It's up to you to create unforgettable memories in the heart of the Auvergne volcanoes!
a snow-free holiday in the Nordic areas?
At the Stele:
- Rent rollerblades, scooters, roller skis, balance bikes…or bikes to ride on the biathlon track (rental open every day during school holidays from 9 a.m. to 17 p.m.)
- Treat yourself at the restaurant Little Squirrel
- Spend a night like no other in one of the 6 treehouses
- Try your hand at biathlon or take roller ski lessons with the Nordic ski school instructors
- Test it orienteering (maps for download)
- Follow a guide for guided hike
- Sleep in one of the 2 unusual cabins
- The Cantou refuge treat you from Wednesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 17 p.m. (snack, hot drinks)
- Fill the tank tourist information, souvenirs in our shop (Wednesday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 13 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 17 p.m.
The whole team remains available so that you have a great vacation! Do not hesitate to visit us in our reception desks.