Restaurant Le Relais Valcastel
Brasserie located at the water's edge with a breathtaking view of the Château de Val. Le Relais Valcastel and its entire team offer you a varied and qualitative menu.
Highlighting regional products and dishes. Drinks, ice cream, pancakes, waffles.
Dish / menu of the day, Dishes prepared with fresh products, Dishes prepared with local products, Vegetarian dishes, Dishes prepared with seasonal products, Vegan dishes, Dishes prepared with organic products.
- 250 place setting (s) maximum
- 1 room (s)
- 1 air-conditioned room (s)
- 150 place settings on the terrace
- Groups welcome
- Business / incentive groups welcome
|Opening hours from 01 April to 30 November 2023|
|Monday||Opens at 10 p.m.|
|Tuesday||Opens at 10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Opens at 10 p.m.|
|Thursday||Opens at 10 p.m.|
|Friday||Opens at 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||Opens at 10 p.m.|
|Sunday||Opens at 10 p.m.|
Exceptional closure(s): 01/01/2023, 25/12/2023
Menus, children's menu, menu.
Animals are accepted.
|Name||In class||In square||U-shaped||Banquet||In cocktails||Theater|
|Le Relais Valcastel
- Catering area
- Restaurant on site
- Wifi in the room
- Round tables
- Rectangular tables
- Eat standing up
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- hard coating
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Site, building fully accessible
- Possibility to drop someone off in front of the site
- Reception staff made aware of the reception of people with disabilities