Go exploring at Vulcania in Auvergne, a unique park in Europe on the theme of volcanoes, natural phenomena and the Earth in Space. An exceptional adventure for all ages combining Emotions and Discoveries!
Unique park in Europe located in the heart of the volcanoes of the Chaîne des Puys, Vulcania offers a fun and educational immersion in the world of volcanoes, natural phenomena and the Earth in Space thanks to dynamic animations, films on giant screens , activities led by scientists and signature shows offered throughout the year, Vulcania is a park intended for an audience of all ages.
These activities meet the different expectations of visitors. Thus, while adventure lovers will find Matt the Explorer in front of the Emotions animations (the most dynamic in the park), Professor Yapadrisk will meet all those who wish to become unbeatable on Earth Sciences at the entrance Discovery activities (the richest in content). Finally, the youngest explorers will be welcomed by Pitoufeu in front of the activities dedicated to children such as the Cité des Enfants, the Maison du Pitoufeu or the Dragon Forest.
Finally, Vulcania is a living park in which shows are presented throughout the year as well as special events (Easter, Autumn holidays with the Lost Legends, etc.). In summer, the Dragon Time pyrotechnic show that concludes the 10 nights is not to be missed and will not fail to amaze you!
Further information :
group = minimum 20 people
The Vulcania teams welcome you to help you discover the world of volcanoes and natural phenomena on planet Earth. During your visit, our reception teams will be present by your side all day long, the scientific teams will share their knowledge and their passion with you and our catering teams will allow you to taste good local dishes!
Offer a world of emotions and discoveries! Discover our gift vouchers to allow those you love, in 2023, to explore the fascinating world of volcanoes, to face natural phenomena, and to venture into space.
Sustainable tourism :
Unique park in Europe, Vulcania is one of the most famous parks in France and more than 85% of its customers come from outside Auvergne. A visit to the park is thus an opportunity to learn about volcanoes and planet Earth while having fun, but also to discover local gastronomy and crafts at the Auvergne shop! Partnership with hosts and other Auvergne sites.
In the Chaine des Puys
||27 $||32 $|
||22 $||26.5 $|
||20.5 $||30.5 $|
Rates are indicated according to the periods of attendance: green, blue and yellow period.
Find your rate according to your visit period on the calendar available on the website or on the brochure.
Activities on site
- Temporary exhibitions
- Evening entertainment
- Recreational leisure
- Theme park
Pets are not accepted.
- Tourism and Handicap brand - hearing impairment
- Tourism and Handicap brand - mental disability
- Tourism and Handicap brand - motor impairment
- Tourism and Handicap brand - visual impairment
- Presence of pictograms and/or simplified visuals of suitable signage (texts/images)
- Adapted services for visual impairment
- Accessible table
- Visual alarm with light flash
- Accessible entrance
- Magnetic buckle available at reception
- Presentation of the place accessible to visually impaired people at the reception
- Reception staff made aware of the reception of people with disabilities
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Adapted services for hearing loss
- Reserved place for people with reduced mobility
- hard coating
- Walkway on one level
- Elevator to standards
- Clear traffic area
- Furniture/Reception desk suitable for wheelchair users
- Site, building fully accessible
- Possibility to drop someone off in front of the site
- WC + grab bar + circulation space