Maison de la Confiserie et du Chocolat
Nestled in the heart of Sancy in the village of Orcival, the Maison de la Confectionery & Chocolate welcomes you in a unique setting, 50m from the Basilica to help you discover its artisanal work of chocolate and confectionery.
Tasting, exhibition, glass laboratory!
Fancy a gourmet outing?
Come and visit us at the Maison de la Confectionery & Chocolate.
Nestled in the heart of Sancy in the village of Orcival, we handcraft our chocolates, fruit jellies, pralines and other delicacies.
In a privileged and atypical setting, a museum-exhibition space is at your disposal to allow you to discover the traditional and artisanal know-how of our house:
- Discovery of Auvergne sweets (fruit jellies, candied fruit)
- History and cultivation of cocoa
- Discovery of the profession of chocolate maker-confectioner with observation of the work in the laboratory (glazed production site)
- Tasting of our specialties: Pierre des volcans, 100th Poma and 102nd Raspberry chocolates, chocolate from the Abbey with gentian, homemade praline...
Our varied range of chocolates, confectionery, fruit jellies and pastries will delight the taste buds of young and old alike!
We welcome you from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 18:30 p.m. And Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 18 p.m. All year.
Free visit of the museum from Tuesday to Sunday
Guided tour in July and August, by reservation.
Free group visit with commentary by reservation on 04-73-65-85-60.
- Group accepted up to 50 people
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2023|
|Tuesday||Open from 09:30 a.m. to 18:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Open from 09:30 a.m. to 18:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||Open from 09:30 a.m. to 18:30 p.m.|
|Friday||Open from 09:30 a.m. to 18:30 p.m.|
|SATURDAY||Open from 09:30 a.m. to 18:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||Open from 09:30 a.m. to 18 p.m.|