Sancy Rando – Bruno Andrieux
Mountain guide, outdoor activities, adults, children, families.
Mountain bike instructor, Nordic walking instructor, chronic disease and disability sports qualified, Trail trainer.
Mountain support, edible and medicinal wild plant outings, Nordic walking instructor, Trail trainer, huts, meditative walks and barefoot walks, treasure hunt rally, gold panning, fossil outings, night torchlight outings, hiking with night in buron, lunch wild plants, show and musical hike.
MTB instructor with muscular strength and VAE (1/2 day, day, roaming).
- Special family with children
- Groups welcome
- School groups welcome
- Suitable for beginners
- Cycle 1: nursery school (PS, MS, GS)
- Cycle 2: elementary school (CP, CE1, CE2)
- Cycle 4: college (5th, 4th, 3rd)
- High school
- Higher Education
- Cycle 3: elementary school (CM1, CM2)
- Cycle 3: college (6th)
- Bachelorette party group
- Group accepted from 10 to 16 people
- Supervised practice
- In Week
- In Week-end
- Materials provided
- Cycling sports
- Pedestrian sports
- Nordic hiking
- Hike / walk
- Electrically assisted mountain bikes
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2023|
Animals are accepted.