Activités de Sancy guidage Pêche
Monitor and guide fishing, trout and predators, initiation and improvement.
Outdoor activities, respect for physical distances.
A graduate of BP JEPS recreational fishing, and holder of a professional youth and sport card, Julien is a nature enthusiast who will introduce you to modern fishing techniques in the Sancy - Artense area.
A pretext to discover an exceptional halieutic and natural heritage in the land of springs and volcanoes, Julien will accompany you on quality routes in search of the queen of rivers: the brown trout.
On the program, Dordogne in the Gorges d'Avèze, Couze Pavin, Couze de Valbeleix, Rhue, Tarentaine, Burande, Santoire, Sioule, Gorge de l'Allier, at 'Toc' or on the fly.
Float-tube and boat fishing for predators.
In addition, he can also guide you on routes selected for their great fish values and the beauty of the sites, such as in the special “Lac Pavin” guiding framework. Welcoming groups for 'ice fishing' (under the ice) at Lac du Guéry from the beginning of March!
Reception of disabled people, by appointment
-Guiding and monitoring adapted to children (shorter sessions and courses with a low to medium level of difficulty).
-Guiding and monitoring for adults of all levels.
- Animation of groups.
- Very preferential rates for "father & son" guidance = adult rate + €10 participation for the child.
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION :
Monitoring and guiding all around the Massif du Sancy, Artense, Sioule Valley and North Cantal.
6 to 16 years
Duration of the session : 240 min
- Course development
- Introductory course
- Materials provided
- In Week
- In Week-end
- Supervised practice
- Adapted sports for people with disabilities
- Freshwater fishing
Half-day, full-day or internship services.
• Adult rates, children's rates, advantageous "father & son" rates, decreasing rates according to the number of people and guiding days.
• Equipment provided.
• Possibility of packed lunches from 10 to 15 euros, provided by a catering professional.
• Prices: from 80 to 200 €/fisherman depending on service, or more info on www.sancyguidagepeche.fr
- Reception staff made aware of the reception of people with disabilities